3 Mooli (Radish)
Salt To Taste
1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
1/2 tsp Corainder powder
2 Green chillies, chopped finely
2 tbsp Corainder leaves
2 cups Wheat flour
Salt To taste
Water As needed
Oil for frying muli paranthas
* Sieve the wheat flour and salt. Add water and knead to stiff dough. Cover and keep aside.
* Peel and grate the radish. Squeeze and drain all the water.
* Heat the pan and fry the radish to light brown. Add salt, red chilli powder, green chillies, corainder leaves and mix well. Allow it to cool.
* Take some dough and roll into small puri, put 2tsp of stuffing and cover all the sides. Roll again into a thick, round parantha.
* Heat a tava and fry the mooli ka paratha both sides to crispy and brown. Put some oil over the paratha.
* Serve the mooli paratha hot with raita or curry.
Mooli Paratha Recipe